"TO EVOLVE AS LEADERS, MANAGERS HAVE TO INTERNALIZE THE IDEA THAT LEADERSHIP IS FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT THAN MANAGING TASKS."
Why Mid-Level Managers Aren't Ready To Lead
McKinney, McMahan & Walsh, HARVARD BUSINESS PUBLISHING
Organizations are only as good as their human assets. Managers need to lead, teach, coach and motivate their people so the organization can reach their strategic goals. Middle Managers may have a greater impact on company performance than any other part of the organization. This certificate program is for mid-level and front line managers looking to enhance their skill sets that will create organizational impact and upward career mobility.
- Understanding management and leadership styles
- Strategy execution and implementation
- Collaboration and Coaching
- Team Building, Empowerment and Motivation
- The importance of Integrity, Judgement, Ethics and Self Development
- Leading and Managing Change
- The positive role of politics in business
- Making you the driving visionary force
How the program works
With a mixture of in-person classroom discussions and experiential learning, real-world interactive case studies and current/former top-level corporate executives as instructors and Mentors, this program will prepare mid-level and front-line managers to immediately contribute to their organization's growth, culture and bottom line. The TRIAD certificate program consists of three modules and will be completed in six weeks.
- All Mentors/Instructors are C-Suite experienced executives
- All Course materials are based on current real-world practices with current interactive case studies
- The evening or day classes are lectures,discussions and real-world simulations
- An interactive Experiential Case Study is assigned relevant to the Module topics in which the participants directly apply their learning with their current organization/industry environment in mind-under the tutelage of their BLI Mentor
Measuring Your ROI: TRIAD Program Evaluation and Assessment
- Level I: Reaction- Participant assessment of the program; Mentor assessment of the Participant
- Level II: Learning- Pre and post evaluation of Participant subject knowledge and skill sets
- Level III: Behavior- Corporate/Employer post assessment of Participant
- Level IV: Business Impact- Calculate your ROI based on organizational and individual performance metrics